Project Management and Construction Management Consultant / Associate Professor
Dr Igor is construction professional with exceptional professional and academic background in the fields of project and construction management. Over the last 15 years his involvement as a Consultant has been with delivering projects for clients in various sectors.
Dr Igor is an Associate Professor at the University of Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia and at the South Ural State University, Russian Federation.
Dr Igor holds the following positions:
- Board Member of the National BIM Association “BIM Serbia”.
- Member of German Lean Construction Institute.
- Rapporteur of the Republic and Member of the Autonomous Provinces of Vojvodina Building Technical Control Commission for expert control of technical documentation for buildings and facilities.
- Reviewer for Technical Sciences at NEAQA.
- Commission member for professional exam in construction industry at Serbian Chamber of Engineers.
He is familiar with International standards like FIDIC and NEC and interested in BIM (Building Information Modelling), AI (Artificial Intelligence) ,Lean Construction and Agile Project management.