Civil Engineer / Lecturer
Dr. Igor holds a PhD from the University of Novi Sad. He has a particular interest in cost management & estimation and his research involved the creation of a Model for estimating the time and cost of construction of urban roads.
In addition to his studies Dr. Igor is also is an associate lecturer at the University where he is responsible for teaching the following subjects:
Graduate Level Teaching: Technology and Organization in Construction and Construction Management
Post-Graduate Level Teaching: Management in a Construction Company
Dr. Igor has been associate (researcher) in delivering three research projects funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development of the Republic of Serbia.
As an author, Dr. Igor has participated in over 30 studies: designs of new facilities and reconstruction designs, review and assessment of the buildings condition, feasibility studies, expert court testimonies, etc.
Dr. Igor is also the author of over 35 scientific and professional papers.
Peško I., Trivunić M., Ćirović G., Mučenski V.: A Preliminary Estimate of Time and Cost in Urban Road Construction Using Neural Networks (in print), Tehnički vjesnik/Technical Gazette, 2013, Vol. 20, No 3, ISSN 1330-3651
- Mučenski V., Peško I., Trivunić M., Dražić J., Cirović G.: Optimization for Estimating the Amount of Concrete and Reinforcement Required for Multy-storey Buildings, Building Materials and Structures, 2012, Vol. 55, No 2, pp. 27-46, ISSN 0543-0798, UDK: 004.032.26:691.32=861
- Peško I., Dražić J., Mučenski V., Trivunić M.: Preparing a Data Base for Estimating Seismic Damage on Buildings by Applyng ANN, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 2012, Vol. 10, No 1, pp. 21-26, ISSN 1451-4117, UDK: 33
- Dražić J., Peško I., Mučenski V., Trivunić M.: Influence of building features on prediction of seismic damage category by applying ANN, iNDiS 12 “Planning, design, construction and building renewal, University of Novi Sad, Department of Civil Engineering, Republic of Serbia , Novi Sad, 2012, pp. 61-68, ISBN 978-86-7892-453-8
- Dražić J., Trivunić M., Mučenski V., Peško I., Nikolić A.: Optimization in the choice of building mechanization, 10. International Scientific Conference People, Building and Environment, University of Technology Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Republic , Led nice, 2012. pp. 102-112, ISBN 978-80-214-4618-2
- Peško I., Ćirović G., Mučenski V., Tepić Ž., Dražić J., Trivunić M.: Analysis and Preparation of Data in Neural Networks Calculation Stage for the Purpose of Creating Business Proposals, 10. International Conference Organization Technology and Management in Construction, Faculty of Civil Engineering University of Zagreb, Croatian Association for Construction Management, Croatia, Sibenik, 2011, ISBN 978-953-7686-01-7
- Mučenski V., Ćirović G., Peško I., Tepić Ž., Dražić J., Trivunić M.: Analisys of Applicability of Neural Networks in Predicting the Necessary Amount of Construction material, 14. International Symposium MASE, Macedonian Association of Structural Engineers (MASE), F.Y.R. Macedonia, Struga, 2011, pp. 105- 110, ISBN 9989-9785-1-8
- Malešević E., Trivunić M., Peško I.: The significance of facility management in maintaining the objects, 13. International project management symposium, Serbian project management association – YUPMA, Member of IPMA, Republic of Serbia, Zlatibor, 2009, pp. 413-417, ISBN 978-86-86385-04-8
- Malešević E., Trivunić M., Peško I., Mučenski, V.: Critical analysis of relations among dynamic methods of investment project evaluation, iNDiS 11 “Planning, design construction and renewal in the civil engineering”, University of Novi Sad, Department of Civil Engineering, Republic of Serbia, Novi Sad, 2009, pp. 357-363, ISBN 978-86-7892-221-3